My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Song of the Day: Broadzilla by Turbo Fruits


Are you- like me- still suffering relentlessly from the break-up of Be Your Own PET? Do you wake up at night in a cold sweat, wondering when fresh indie-punk-rock tuneage will come to take your cares away?
Fear not, my dears- I have a cure.
Turbo Fruits- a punk trio led by Jonas Stein (yes, the very same Jonas Stein of former BYOP glory), are my new fixation. And, although it hasn't received the mass attention it deserved, there is one track on their 2009 album 'Echo Kid' that has become my summer anthem, and is fast becoming my new favourite song.
It's called 'Broadzilla', and it's 4 minutes and 7 seconds of thrashing, grooving, pyschedelic, punk-rock awesomeness. Hit play. Go on- you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin