My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Song Of The Day: Salt Air by Chew Lips



I stumbled across this song just a few seconds ago and I loved it so much I just had to share it with all of you in cyber land. This little jazzy number called 'Salt Air' is by the Chew Lips and as well as being a really good song, a dance/pop clash with stunning vocals, the almost geometric-feeling video is definitely worth a watch.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like this chew lips piece! nice place you have here!
cat

Joanne Olivieri said...

I have never heard of them but I really enjoyed the music. What a great voice. The video is also very unique/creative.

Thanks also for visiting my music blog and leaving a comment.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin