My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Song of the Day: Ready, Able by Grizzly Bear


I know I haven't done a 'Song of the Day' for a very, very long time, but guess what? I'm bringing it back, baby!
But, as a radical twist on a conventional concept, I've decided to combine today's slice of aural goodness with a wee bit of YouTube magic.
Grizzly Bear are a band we've previously expressed a lot of love for, and their music videos are no exception- particularly their latest offering, 'Ready, Able'. It's kooky, beautiful and completely nonsensical- kind of like 'Wallace and Gromit' on acid. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin