My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Quick Update

I'm afraid things aren't going to pick up on the post front just yet- just as I'm starting to settle back into the computer chair, I get a message.
My Fileden account (where I keep all the music on the blog) has been suspended, due to recent inactivity.
You see what a bitch that is, considering this is a music and all.
So, I'm slowly re-upping all of my music to a new account, but you will have to bear with me- this will require alot of time and patience- and my posting may suffer because of it.
I'll try and get this whole pilaver cleared up as quickly as I can, but bear with me please.

However, if there's a particular song you're dying to hear, if you drop me a bell, and I'll put it to the top of my pile. Aren't I good to you?

See you soon,
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin