My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Playlist 1: Just Desserts

Just to inform you, I intend to post regular playlists on this site, as making playlists and mixtapes is sort of something I do. Maybe all the music I post won't be to everyone's liking- I have rather eclectic tastes- but I do urge you to give it a try. Anyway, today's playlist is called:

Just DessertsA playlist made up from songs with dessert-related names, for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Genre-wise, dessert-related names seem rife within acoustic//indie music, with a teensy sprinkling of dance and jazz, and there are alot of female vocalists in this one, which is unusual for me.

Tracklist
1. THOSE DANCING DAYS- Home Sweet Home (I know this is a bit of a cheat, but it's an awesome song, so I hope you can forgive me)
2. PEARL AND THE PUPPETS- Mango Tree
3. NEW YOUNG PONY CLUB- Ice Cream
4. THE HUSH SOUND- Sweet Tangerine
5. CAT POWER- My Blueberry Nights
6. THE PUPPINI SISTERS- Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree
7. TILLY AND THE WALL- Poor Man's Ice Cream
8. JULIETTE AND THE LICKS- Sticky Honey
9. DOLLY MIXTURE- Miss Candy Twist
10. JACK JOHNSON- Banana Pancakes
11. BIKINI KILL- Strawberry Julius
12. THE HUSH SOUND- Honey

You can listen to the whole playlist on the nifty little I-Pod below. Enjoy!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin