My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Song of the Day: Lolita by Throw Me the Statue


To start off this feature, I thought I'd bring you some perfect indie-folk-pop-y goodness, in the form of 'Lolita' by Throw Me the Statue. What with all the nice weather we've been having lately, (well we have around here anyway), I think it's an appropriate time to start enthusing about summery songs again, and they don't come much more summery than this. I also fully recommend downaloding their album, 'Moonbeams', one of my faovrite albums from last year (and don't be put off by the cover of saucy topless ladies- there's very little to be offended about, and alot to get excited about. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin