My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Testimonial: Tri, not to be mistaken with the green leafy kind


Hi, my name is Tri (I am the one on the left), and I must admit that I have some innate inability to work computers, no matter how easy the task. I’ve been sitting at my desk for a good half hour trying to unravel the mysteries of eblogger and hope to god that it has paid off – or I really will look stupid! So now you know a bit about me, I guess I should tell you some more.

My life as an only child in a sleepy town cannot be described as exciting by any means, but it provided me with dance lessons from the age of 8 and a pretty good set of drums; if only to keep me from driving my parents mad. I guess my musical awakening has to be placed around the time I met the lovely Charles, as his unparalleled determination that SClub7 ‘Reach’ would not be my top played song, led him to introduce me to bands such as Snow Patrol and Imogen Heap. Charles, I thank you.

Since then my tastes have changed slightly, but the album ‘eyes open’ will probably always stay on my ipod simply because it reminds me of summer and of fun. I’m afraid I’ve run out of things to say, but I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me again soon, providing I learn how to use this damn thing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin