My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Testimonial: Chloe, Stirred, Not Shaken.

Our next new writer here is called Chloe, and as her resident best friend since primary school, I can tell you she's certifiably bonkers. However, she is the McCartney to my Lennon, and I'm sure you'll gorw to find her craziness endearing. Chloe plays a vital role here At the Sinema, as she's both a film buff and actually knows what's going on the world of 'popular music' (unlike me). Take it away, Clo:

The names Chloe and I count myself as being the person who knows Eileen (the brains behind this operation) best. Course, I could be completely wrong, she could be a mystery wrapped in an enigma, her whole life could be one great fa├žade, every aspect of her complete fiction… well, you get the idea.

I’m 18 years old and hate people who say, -insert age here- years young, its pretentious and annoying, so stop it… please? Despite being officially and legally an adult now I still watch the Disney Channel and have an unhealthy obsession with Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers, but give me a gun and the first people I’ll shoot would be the entire cast of ‘High School Musical’. Other then clearly having a few pitfalls in my music taste—I have actually deleted my whole Kylie Minogue back catalogues now… ok, so my hard drive was wiped and I'm too lazy to re-download... same difference— I do think that over all I have quite good taste. Apparently the genre is called Anti-Folk, thats what Charles tells me anyway, but I’m pretty sure that makes no sense to me whatsoever. I watch too many films to be healthy, yet always forget my glasses when going to the cinema – or should I say sinema? – and I read a lot of books. Twilight makes me want to hurt people. And that’s about it really.

[She also just realised that Charles' and Eileen's bios had come coherent pattern and set up towards them whilst mine was just a shambles, but *le sigh* such is life]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin