My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Testimonial: Chloe, Stirred, Not Shaken.

Our next new writer here is called Chloe, and as her resident best friend since primary school, I can tell you she's certifiably bonkers. However, she is the McCartney to my Lennon, and I'm sure you'll gorw to find her craziness endearing. Chloe plays a vital role here At the Sinema, as she's both a film buff and actually knows what's going on the world of 'popular music' (unlike me). Take it away, Clo:

The names Chloe and I count myself as being the person who knows Eileen (the brains behind this operation) best. Course, I could be completely wrong, she could be a mystery wrapped in an enigma, her whole life could be one great façade, every aspect of her complete fiction… well, you get the idea.

I’m 18 years old and hate people who say, -insert age here- years young, its pretentious and annoying, so stop it… please? Despite being officially and legally an adult now I still watch the Disney Channel and have an unhealthy obsession with Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers, but give me a gun and the first people I’ll shoot would be the entire cast of ‘High School Musical’. Other then clearly having a few pitfalls in my music taste—I have actually deleted my whole Kylie Minogue back catalogues now… ok, so my hard drive was wiped and I'm too lazy to re-download... same difference— I do think that over all I have quite good taste. Apparently the genre is called Anti-Folk, thats what Charles tells me anyway, but I’m pretty sure that makes no sense to me whatsoever. I watch too many films to be healthy, yet always forget my glasses when going to the cinema – or should I say sinema? – and I read a lot of books. Twilight makes me want to hurt people. And that’s about it really.

[She also just realised that Charles' and Eileen's bios had come coherent pattern and set up towards them whilst mine was just a shambles, but *le sigh* such is life]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin