My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Song of the Day: Two Atoms in a Molecule by Noah and the Whale

Just a quickie (insert vulgar joke here) to share with you the song that has been stuck in my head all day.
Basically, I've pretty much spent every evening for the past week or so watching every second of Winter Olympics coverage I can. I'm a woman obsessed- I simply cannot get enough of it. Whilst normal Olympics bore me senseless, I find there's something so captivating about taking the concept of Olympics, and plonking it into the middle of Canada in a snowstorm. That way, at the very least, you get some awesome accidents. Particularly in bob-sledding- just a point, but America only really won because everybody else fell off at the vertical bit.
Anyway, that isn't my point. My point is that the British coverage has a really awesome soundtrack, the best part of which was definitely this song by Noah and the Whale. And seeing as it's the month of luurrve (what with Valentine's Day and all), it seemed doubly appropriate to share it with you. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eileen, with you it's never just a quickie ;)

Tri said...

Hi Harry

Unknown said...

Looove Noah and The Wale. truly incredible. Check out this song "Little Lion Man". Its by a group called Mumford & Sons, and I really like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E

Eileen said...

Tri: That one was Nat, apparently.

Charles said...

This song is almost as good as the worst song on their second album. True story.

Tri said...

Oh I'm very sorry Nat, hope you're not too offended =)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin