My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Playlist 4: Maps

It's playlist time, bitches!
I thought that, considering it's supposed to be summer, a holiday-related playlist might be apt. However, I'm stuck here whilst the lucky/rich get to jet off to all sorts of exciting locations, so I thought I'd make a playlist about the sorts of places I might go, if I had money. I've once again tried to include music both old and new from a range of genres, so give t a try- you might find something that you like.

Playlist 4 : Maps
A playlist that's all about location, location, location.

Tracklist:
1. Coast of Carolina- Telekinesis
2. Beijing- Patrick Watson
3. Walk Like an Egyptian- The Puppini Sisters
4. Piazza, New York Catcher- Belle and Sebastian
5. California- The Kooks
6. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa- Vampire Weekend
7. Paris is Burning- Ladyhawke
8. St. Petersburg- Brazilian Girls
9. Mexican Circus- Volcanoless in Canada
10. Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers
11. Alaska- Eyes Adrift
12. California on My Mind- Wild Light
13. Tokyo Witch- Beach House
14. Paris- Northern Picture Library
15. Sparkomatic Miami- George Pringle
16. New York- Paloma Faith
17. Paris- Friendly Fires
18. New York City Cops- The Strokes
19. London Calling- The Clash
20. Hard Times in New York Town- Bob Dylan
21. Postcards from Italy- Beirut
22. Ireland- Dredg


You can listen to the whole playlist on the nifty little I-Pod below. Enjoy!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin