My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Song of the Day: Two by Antlers


It's been quite a while since I've an a 'Song of the Day' (mainly because I've been posting more than one song a day), so I thought I'd quickly share with you this little audio gem. The captivating sound of The Antlers has been slowing creeping on the music scene for a while, and have recently been gaining wide recognition for songs such as Two (below). Their album 'Hospice' released in March of this year tells the tale of a man watching a loved one die of cancer. Cheery stuff.
If you like what you hear, they're on tour with Passion Pit as we speak. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin