My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Album Art

I'm going to say very little this post; I'll just let the art speak for itself. Simply put, here are three of my favorite pieces of recent album artwork, with their artists. Enjoy!

Album: 'You're A Woman, I'm a Machine' by Death From Above 1979
Artist: Cole Chernoff























MP3: Black History Month



Album: 'Ladyhawke' by 'Ladyhawke'
Artist: Sarah Larnach























MP3: My Delirium


Album: 'Day and Age' by The Killers
Artist: Paul Normansell























MP3: Human


More than this album art, I implore you to check out Paul Normansell's other art, such as 'Another Late Night!' below. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin