My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Song of the Day: Oh Godammit by Hot Hot Heat


Today, I offer you a blast from my past- Oh, Godammit by Hot Hot Heat. The band relased this song in 2003 and have since (unbeknownst to me) made 2 more albums, chaged label, lost Dante De Carlo and gained Andy Paquin. In that time, I've made my way through school, lost five people close to me and gained about 3 stone (which is a good thing- I was a scrappy little youngster). In spite of all of this, as soon as this song came on shuffle to day, I was transported back to my days as a carefree teenager, wearing that khaki blazer I wore all the goddamn time and dreaming of about seven different boys. Good times, my friends, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin