My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Song of the Day: Splitting Seams by Ruby and her Whorses

In my humble opinion, there's nothing more pleasing than a good Myspace Music Phenomenon- providing, y'know, they're actually talented. Despite her relative youth and questionable 'Musical Influences' (Kate Nash? Emmy the Great? Obvious much?), Ruby and Her Whorses undoubtedly has a few tricks up her sleeve- her intelligent lyrics being one of them. A brilliant example of this is 'Splitting Seams', which you can listen to below. Also, if you like what you hear, I believe Ruby will be at Latitude this year- I can't afford tickets, so go and check her out on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin