My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Song of the Day: I Want to Know Your Plans by Say Anything

Say Anything are a band who have it tough. Aside from the lead singer, Max Bemis's battle with bipolar disorder, there is one other main obstacle they must face- you try and get people to take you seriously when your most acknowledged song repeatedly chants 'I called her on the phone and she touched herself'.
It's a pity that Say Anything are sometimes overlooked, because they write some of the catchiest love songs known to man. I'm really not big on the whole romance thing, and love songs are often lost on me, but I appreciate Say Anything's particular brand of romance. If you ever feel the compulsion to stand outside my house with a boom box (please don't, by the way), I request it plays this song- or 'Alive With the Glory of Love'- either way, I'm good.
MP3: I Want to Know Your Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin