My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Paparazzi = WTF?

If you hadn't guessed from the title, I'm talking about the new single from Lady 'Look-at-my-geometric-attire! I'm-fucking-NUTS!' Gaga. 'Paparazzi' as a song isn't a patch on 'Just Dance', and lacks the lyrical -ahem- genius of 'Poker Face' ("I'm not bluffin' with my muffin", anyone?). However, the video is a slice of genius- it satirises everything from Dr. Strangelove to Gwen Stefani. However, the 'WTF' isn't because of Lady Gaga's usual kookiness; it's because, for no apparent reason,t eh video is interspersed with random shots of Lady Gaga making out with no less than 4 swedish blondes. Why, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin