My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Song of the Day: Black History Month by Death From Above 1979

I'm not world's biggest drum and bass fan, but one such act I love is Death From Above 1979. Having produced just one full album of loud, stomping genius, the hairy duo went their separate ways. They are still making beautiful music, just not together- Jesse Keeler (on the right) with MSTRKRFT and Sebastien Grainger (on the left) on his lonesome. So, without further ado, let's make love and listen to Death From Above- I present to you 'Black History Month', one of my all-time favorite songs; simple and brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin