My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Song of the Day: My Girls by Animal Collective


I have to admit, whatever witty remark I may concot to accompany this awesome song, I cannot compare with whoever wrote the last.fm song description for 'My Girls'. So, without further ado, here is that description:
"Pulsing, ambient guitar strokes cascade over one of the most rhythmic tracks Animal Collective has ever written. ‘My Girls’ has a clear purpose and drive, something many AC tracks lose sight of in their distant pop orgies. Immediate ejaculation of Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys drives the anticipation of the build up and climactic “Wooooo!” to epic bliss. The subsequent release of huge, dribbling tribal drums coupled with 3 part harmonies erupt into a magical audio moment all over your face."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin