My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Playlist 3: The Covers

I said I'd make you wait a couple more days for this month's fab playlist, but I've decided it's just too cruel to keep the splendour all to myself. So, here it is:

The Covers

A selection of some of my favorite (and most original) cover songs.

Tracklist:
1. Florence and the Machine- Hospital Beds (Originally by Cold War Kids)
2. Ellie Goulding- Black and Gold (Originally by Sam Sparro)
3. Foals- Hollaback Girl (Originally by Gwen Stefani)
4. Paramore- My Hero (Originally by Foo Fighters)
5. Nouvelle Vague- The Killing Moon (Originally by Echo and the Bunnymen)
6. Hot Hot Heat- Rehab (Originally by Amy Winehouse)
7. Letters to Cleo- I Want You to Want Me (Originally by Cheap Trick)
8. My Latest Novel- Two Headed Boy (Originally by Neutral Milk Hotel)
9. Quietdrive- Time After Time (Originally by Cyndi Lauper)
10. Melody Gardot- Over the Rainbow (Originally by Judy Garland)
11. Taking Back Sunday- Just Like Heaven (Originally by The Cure)
12. Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly- Over and Over (Originally by Hot Chip)
13. We Are Scientists- Be My Baby (Originally by The Ronettes)
14. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Diamond Sea (Originally by Sonic Youth)
15. Florence and the Machine- Speak French (Originally by Girls Aloud)
16. Save Ferris- Come On Eileen (Originally by Dexy's Midnight Runners)
17. The Maine- I Wanna Love You (Originally by Akon)
18. Cat Power- I Found a Reason (Originally by Velvet Underground)
19. Bat for Lashes- Use Somebody (Originally by Kings of Leon)
20. The National- Sleep All Summer (Originally by Crooked Fingers)
21. Laura Marling- The Needle and the Damage Done (Originally by Neil Young)
22. Ladyhawke- Womanizer (Originally by Britney Spears)
23. Kids in Glass Houses- Seven (Originally by Prince)


You can listen to the whole playlist on the nifty little I-Pod below. Enjoy!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin