My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.atthesinema.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

This blog and all its contents has relocated to: atthesinema.co.uk
Please go there. Thanks.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What We Missed Out on at... Coachella

Out of all of the summer festivals, the one I really, really want to go to is Coachella. It's always been Coachella. Always baking hot, with a consistently diverse line-up (where else could you see Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Billy Talent and MSTRKRFT and My Bloody Valentine all in one place?) for me, Coachella has always been the place to be.
My heartbreak about once again not being able to go was all the more aggravated by these wonderful photos by Sebastian Kim. Look above- how badly do you want to join Brandon Flowers, Jenny Lewis and Conor Oberst as they lounge around in the sizzling heat in crazy attire? And below, would you not like to be jumping for joy// finding shade under palm trees like Late of the Pier and White Lies? I most certainly would. Farewell, Coachella- until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin